Anyone knows a good Free Software Project Management Tool?

Michael Kesper mkesper at schokokeks.org
Thu Sep 17 13:13:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Am 17.09.20 um 11:21 schrieb Michael Weimann:
> I have tried Tuleap [1] in the past. It is quite usable.
> Some nice people from France are working on this.
> Met them at some conferences.

I was quite impressed by tuleap at first.
We tried it at my employer.
Sadly it had some real drawbacks at the time:

- Installation and upgrade via (s)hell scripts. No thanks! :(
- Parts are proprietary now
- Used parts are really really out of date (e.g. mediawiki 1.23 from 2017 which isn't
  supported by anything anymore).
- Everything seems to be hit with a hammer so you don't recognize the used parts anymore

So, please evaluate carefully before committing to it.

My 2 cents
Michael