external request to leave the Discussion mailing list

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Mon May 6 05:00:05 UTC 2019

Dear friends,

the same i got in the fsf-de-maillist with the same IP adress
91.64.208.89 (Vodafone '91.64.0.0 - 91.64.255.255'). But in this time, i
live in Asuncion in Paraguay and here in the hostal they have a Tigo
Paraguay account. In the email header, you can see the IP space.

I am shure it has to do with the fsfellowship.eu-maillist from Daniel
Pocock. I don't know, who act on this criminal way.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay

Am 5/5/2019 um 17:48 schrieb
discussion-confirm+adf393441b8e1196aa9cc3ac5a91cae2e13d6b2d at lists.fsfe.org: