Is there any hope for FSFE?

Besnik Bleta besnik at programeshqip.org
Fri May 3 21:46:30 UTC 2019

On Fri, 3 May 2019 15:00:30 +0200
Reinhard Müller <reinhard at fsfe.org> wrote:

> Hi, Besnik,
>
> all sarcasm aside,
>
> Am 03.05.19 um 13:48 schrieb Besnik Bleta:
> > we give the money to lawyers who "helped" us
> > "safeguard" Free Software through Copyright Directive, right?
>
> what exactly do you refer to in this sentence? If FSFE spends money on
> something, I'm usually among the first ones to know, but I have no
> idea what you mean.
>
> Thanks,

I'm referring to lawyers as a group of professionals.

I believe that FSFE's steps about Copyright Directive have the legal
team (lawyers) behind. And I consider that directive a failure for
FSFE. I'm not claiming that donation money was spent for that.

Calls for legal procedure against Pocock means involvement of a legal
process, which has costs to be covered. Which means money to be paid
to that above mentioned category of professionals.

Regards,
Besnik