REUSE 3.0 released: tutorial, FAQ, and helper tool

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 8 14:52:23 UTC 2019

~ Carmen Bianca Bakker [2019-08-08 12:48 +0200]:
> There is no current plan to package for Debian, though I have desired
> to get this done at some point. The problem is that I do not understand
> Debian packaging in the slightest. I do maintain the Fedora package,
> but it's a little out-of-date because of a missing dependency in the
> 0.4.X release.

FWIW, since today there is a AUR package for the Arch Linux users [^1].
Created by me, so no guarantee at all - feedback is welcome of course :)

If somebody wants to help with packaging the tool for other
distributions, please reach out to us. We will be happy to support you!

Best,
Max

[^1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/reuse/

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl