temporary moderation of this list

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 6 10:58:48 UTC 2018

Dear list subscribers,

Many mails in the recent discussions do not add new arguments, but
rather fuel a heated meta-discussion about who said what with which
intention. Over the course of just one day, the CARE team was alerted to
several issues and more and more people, both on the list and in private
messages, raised their voices asking to avoid what they see as a debate
that is unproductive and unsuited for a mailing list.

To hopefully help calm down the situation, the list moderation team
decided to set this list on moderation from now until next Tuesday.

Every message that is on-topic, written in an appropriate tone, and in
line with our CoC will be delivered to the list, no matter the opinion.

We apologize for any potential delays in message delivery due to
moderation. Thank you very much and looking forward to many fruitful and
friendly discussions.

Happy hacking!
Florian for the moderators