How Spanish administrations reuse software

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 20 13:07:13 UTC 2018

Hi all,

in the light of our Public Money? Public Code! campaign we are running a
series of interviews to highlight best practices for publishing code.

The first one is with Elena Muñoz Salinero, head of the Technology Transfer
Centre, about how Spanish administrations reuse software. It all starts with a
law in 2007 and ends up now in the obligation and technical solutions for
public administrations to share and reuse their self-developed software.

Give it a read at:

	https://fsfe.org/news/2018/news-20180601-01

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE