the questions you really want FSFE to answer

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Jun 14 20:37:49 UTC 2018

On 14/06/18 21:57, Reinhard Müller wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> Just to avoid misunderstandings:
>
> Am 2018-06-14 um 21:33 schrieb Daniel Pocock:
>> As the last[1] man standing for democracy in FSFE,[...]
>>
>> 1. https://fsfe.org/news/2018/news-20180526-01.en.html
>
> This statement could create the impression that Daniel Pocock was the
> one vote against the simplification of the membership procedure.
> However, this is not the case. Daniel Pocock did not participate in this
> vote, nor did he participate in the General Assembly altogether (neither
> personally nor by delegation).

Some people may have chosen not to attend the meeting so that it
wouldn't achieve quorum.

In my case, I actually went out to Albania and Kosovo for free software
events[1] while other FSFE GA members and staff were meeting in Berlin
to remove my position.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://danielpocock.com/pmpc-for-fsfe-itself