[GA] who is a member?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 6 19:43:09 UTC 2018

On Tue,  6 Feb 2018 18:12, floriansnow at fsfe.org said:

> Thank you for your feedback!  Information like that is helpful in making

Right feedback seems to be welcome, but discussion is done behind closed
doors.  With today's words of a board member to the members only list:

  Regardless of what we individually think about our structure (and you
  know I have strong opinions on this too), let's keep that discussion
  *here*, between the members. No change will come from discussions
  about this elsewhere. Any change comes from us, here.

Which is of course aligned with our current structure but somewhat alien
to the general principles of the free software movement.  To me this
sounds like "Let's do it like the FSF" - and we once wanted to be more
participatory and open to the public than the FSF :-(.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner