CfP: FSFE community meeting and FSFE track at the Libre Software Meeting

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri Apr 20 16:54:33 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Even in 2018 people are not celebrating Christmas and Easter at the same time,
but at the FSFE, we will celebrate the FSFE community meeting and the Libre
Software Meeting (in the francophone world also known as RMLL) at the same time.

This will be from 7 to 9 of July in Strasbourg and you can find the official
announcement and the call for participation in the latest news-item:
https://fsfe.org/news/2018/news-20180414-01

In a nutshell:
- FSFE hosts an own track at LSM 2018 in Strasbourg from July 7 to 9. We are
  looking for inspiring sessions for this.
- From 7 to 8 of July there will be an informal community meeting in parallel
  and a formal one on July 9
- Many staffers, coordinators and team members will be present
- more details are still to come but the deadline to apply for a talk/session
  is April 30!
- Very important: There is a travel budget and we are happy to help you
  financially being part of the FSFE community meeting.

Any additional questions, please ask.

Ah, and please spead this call

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Communication & Community Coordinator | FSFE