Participating to POSS’17 ?

Bastien Guerry bzg at gnu.org
Fri Sep 15 17:20:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,

the Paris Open Source Summit is a big event in France, dedicated to
everything related to the "open source" mouvement.

Quotes are needed here : I disagree with the usefulness of confusing
free softwares with "open source" softwares, as I guess you do.

In any case, I was wondering: has someone from the FSFE participated
to this event (by attending or giving a talk)?

I’m in charge of organizing several sessions around the "ecosystem"
theme.  "ecosystem" is a very broad topic: basically everything not
related to business or to tech.

Seeing the very nice campaign "public money public code", I would
like to invite someone who worked on this campaign and give a talk
about it: is there someone on this list?

Also: if you see anything useful the FSFE members could talk about
at this conference, let me know, I’d be glad to help.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
 Bastien