Poster for PMPC

Nico Rikken nico.rikken at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 15 16:25:46 UTC 2017

I'd like that, as I consider PMPC a strong campaign.

Based on the website I made myself a desktop wallpaper http://nicorikken.eu/tmp/pmpc-wallpaper.png which could be an inspiration. However, the background reduces the strong image of the logo. Also I like the four iconified principles as stated on the website.

Nico

Jonke Suhr <suhrj at fsfe.org> schreef op 13 september 2017 16:04:44 CEST:
>Hey guys,
>
>I wonder if you think if a poster for PMPC would be a good idea?
>
>It could borrow the design of the sticker:
>
>https://fsfe.org/contribute/spreadtheword.html#pmpc-sticker
>
>But maybe with more design elements on it?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jonke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail. Excuseer mijn beknoptheid.