Is it acceptable to use proprietary software (platforms) to promote software freedom?

Stephane Ascoet stephane.ascoet at univ-paris1.fr
Fri Sep 1 07:29:05 UTC 2017

Le 23/07/2017 à 09:37, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> Actually, I have been thinking very seriously about blocking all email
> from gmail.com

I think and dream about it too, but that would cut me from people that
wouldn't change their mail ever, and I absolutely need to communicate
with them. Another problem is that I don't manage my own Postfix, don't
have mobile phone and never go(even only for reading) on any social
network at an age where common people doesn't even know mail and IRC
anymore.

Another thing: even if I follow this list from very far, in general
Daniel I found your mails to be very interesting, I think we share some
points of views :-)

--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet