CPU as a service // MINIX in Intel ME

Adonay Felipe Nogueira adfeno at hyperbola.info
Wed Nov 29 11:46:36 UTC 2017

If I'm not mistaken, this is already there.

They are freedoms, not obligations against the user. They must be
possoble of course, but the user isn't obligated to make use of all of
the freedoms, the same applies to freedom 0, see [1].

[1] <http://dcc.ufmg.br/~lcerf/rms.webm>. This is multi-audio-track
file. First is with speech in English and commentaries unchanged (either
in English or in Brazilian Portuguese); second is with speech translated
to Brazilian Portuguese (it has some minor errors and cuts but it's OK
for the majority of the speech).

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com