Fellowship elections participation

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Wed Apr 26 08:09:01 UTC 2017

On 25.04.2017 14:37, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> Why is this? Please help us to understand what FSFE can do to make the
>> electiosn more appealing or raise participation?
>> Or help us to understand what was the reason that this year there was such a
>> low amount of participation?
>>

> Maybe fatigue with a long campaign and an increasing volume of email in
> general?  The original email about the elections was in January but
> voting didn't start until April.  By that stage, maybe some people had
> tuned out from the emails.

thanks for bringing this up, this was also one point I was considering
it could be a downer. Hence, I already proposed to shorten this time
significantly. Can someone second this thought?

Best,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe