[summit] Please share your feedback and pictures

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 16 08:17:52 UTC 2016

Hi all,

as I heard about someone writing a blog post about his personal experience
with the summit, I like to kindly invite everyone to also share his personal
memories and/or publications in this thread.

As a start, here is my own short "Looking back on the first ever FSFE summit"
including some pictures:

	http://blog.3rik.cc/2016/09/looking-back-on-the-first-ever-fsfe-summit

Best regards,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe