Implementing a code of conduct?

Piotr Chmielnicki piotr at chmielnicki.com
Thu Nov 3 15:05:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 11/03/2016 03:19 PM, Erik Albers wrote:

> 	Are you in favor or against having a general Code of Conduct?
I think having a code of conduct is a very good think. It's a kind of common reference about the correct ways to communicate with other humans. It's also great when it comes to state whenever the someone's behavior was good or not. It also avoids arbitrary sanctions because the rules are written publicly and are the same for everyone.
> 	Are you in favor or against having this Code of Conduct?
This one look good for me.

Piotr Chmielnicki
@piotrcki