Please avoid personal criticism

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Apr 18 17:46:42 UTC 2016

Dear all,

we are coming closer to a point where the initial message of someone who likes
to be a candidate for the Fellowship representative turned into a discussion
about legal and democratic aspects of the Fellowship elections and more and
more ends in personal criticism against each other.

Personal criticism is something that we like to avoid. I kindly ask everyone
to keep to the topic and avoid personal criticism. Additionally, I recommend
trying to stop the discussions until tomorrow noon which might help everyone
to cool down.

Thank you very much,
   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe