Is standardization deemed to be against FS and how can it be tackled?

Tom Blecher blecher.tom201645 at yandex.com
Sat Jun 6 12:31:12 UTC 2015

Hi people,
I was some days off but am stil after "this here".
Some interesting new insight, questions, point of views came up, which seem, which might be important, prospective.
So overwhelmed I decide to send all text
in somewhat unintelligible format http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.org.fsf.europe.discussion/5257 (hooo what happened?)
through the printer and get some systematic, some clearance back to it, in order to figure out, if there is a cause for misunderstanding outside mine.

 want to work out a __interim report to get further on to an __end report on the situation. Then dare to express what could be done next and worse: what should have been done supposedly. *g*

migth furtheron express my thanks for all participants who by all supposed impatience had not grown personal - against my ever presumption. (:
Till then
Regards