Fwd: PGP Signing

Allan Irving allanirving at allanirving.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 12:19:20 UTC 2014

I follow the stuff regarding who to sign etc.

So, what's the best way to keep it all in check after I receive a
signature? Have them reupload it to a key server, preferably the main one -
I should then download this and reupload it to my website accordingly as it
will now contain a signature?

I presume a signature takes up little space else someone with many sigs
could find they have a massive key?

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, copyrighted and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and delete the message and any attachments. *