Dates (was: Re: Your help until 29th January for the Standards Quartet)

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 16 14:25:05 UTC 2012

Hi Edoardo,

* Edoardo Maria Elidoro <edoardo.elidoro at gmail.com> [2012-01-16 13:52:36 +0100]:

> may I ask why the Document Freedom Day will be on the 28th of March?
> It's a Wednesday and for almost everyone it's a business day (at least here
> in Italy).
>
> Picking a Saturday or a Sunday would be a better choice IMHO.
> Is there something else I'm not considering?

That was something which was decided years ago, it is always the last
Wednesday in March. For some activities it is very good that they are
during the week. At least for this year we will not change anything
about that.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003