Your help until 29th January for the Standards Quartet

Edoardo Maria Elidoro edoardo.elidoro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:52:36 UTC 2012

Hi,
may I ask why the Document Freedom Day will be on the 28th of March?
It's a Wednesday and for almost everyone it's a business day (at least here
in Italy).

Picking a Saturday or a Sunday would be a better choice IMHO.
Is there something else I'm not considering?

Sorry for the slightly-off-topic reply.

--
*If you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything.*
ArchLinux and Gnome Shell user // Linux and Free Software believer // LugCR