Why “fellowship”?

Martin Gollowitzer gollo at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 10 21:26:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

* MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [120110 22:05,
  mID <E1Rkism-00073t-BB at petrol.towers.org.uk>]:

> And how does one compile that mislabelled source code to produce the
> page?  In GPLese, am I asking for the Corresponding Source?

Everything in /source/ is the actual source. The necessary tools are in
the webpage SVN. You may want to read [1]

> Of course, by this point, I have long forgotten why I wanted the
> source code and FSFE loses out on some more help until someone else
> spots whatever bug I spotted before.

If the bug you spotted earlier comes to your mind again, please drop us
a line.

> > > Thank you for the information.  https://trac.fsfe.org shows an
> > > invalid certificate - is that expected?
> > I am not sure. I might have manually imported the certificate earlier.
> > The cert should be signed by StartCom Ltd, the site should use AES-256
> > and the cert should expire on 2012-10-14.
>
> I'm seeing  "The certificate is only valid for the following names:
>   fellowship.fsfe.org , fsfe.org , www.fellowship.fsfe.org  "

Yes, this is true. The problem is that we didn't know we'd have to use
the same server for trac and fellowship. Please temporarily allow the
certificate. I hope we can fix this.

> I wonder why.

See above.

[1] http://fsfe.org/contribute/web/