Meet FSFE's GA members in Lisboa 28th April

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 26 09:27:35 UTC 2012

FSFE is holding its annual General Assembly in Lisbon this year, and we
would meet the local Free Software community! Please join us on Saturday
April 28th at for a relaxed evening of drinks and conversation.

We will meet at 21:30 at Lisbon metro station Estação Baixa Chiado, exit
Largo do Chiado. From there, we'll move to Galeria Zé dos Bois around
22:00.

Further details and a map are available at the website of our associate
organisation ANSOL: https://ansol.org/fsfega2012meetup

We are looking forward to see you there!
Matthias

PS: You do not live in Lisboa, but want to meet as many FSFE people as
possible in one place? Propose were to held the next GA, help us with
finding a good location and we'll meet :) (Yes, some people might argue,
you can also visit FOSDEM ;) ).

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
FSFE, Linienstr. 141, 10115 Berlin, t +49-30-27595290 +49-1577-1780003