VALO-CD in English

Otto Kekäläinen otto at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 16 20:46:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that we've published the first version
of VALO-CD in English. Check out http://www.valo-cd.org/

Any help to promote it is welcome. We are also looking for native
English speakers to help proof read it and eventually any other native
language speakers to help translate the project into their local
language.

For more info, join the development list and read about the project in the wiki:
http://www.valo-cd.org/contribute
http://www.valo-cd.org/wiki/Main_Page

Otto Kekäläinen                   []         otto at fsfe.org
Finnish Team Coordinator        [][][]  GPG/PGP 0xB7F7E4E1
Free Software Foundation Europe   ||      +358 44 566 2204
http://www.fsfe.org/                      finland at fsfe.org