Quotations for I love Free Software

Alessandro Polvani alessandro.polvani at fsfe.org
Tue Sep 20 12:29:04 UTC 2011

Dear all,

As you know, we are already preparing some material for the "I love free
software" 2012 campaign.
We would like to gather some quotations about Free Software, kindly
written by someone famous, not necessarily from the Free Software world.
Do you have any idea about whom it may be interesting to contact?

Thank you very much for your help!!

--
Alessandro Polvani                   [ ]<alessandro.polvani at fsfe.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).