Your views on the fellowship interviews
samtuke at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 3 18:15:23 UTC 2011
The new series of fellowship interviews has now been going for several
months. Chris Woolfrey (interviewer) and I (editor) would appreciate any
comments and general feedback on the interviews published thus far, or views
on their direction in future.
Please reply before Wednesday 09.03.11.
Please share your views on any or all of the following:
1. Do you read the interviews regularly?
2. Do you find them interesting or informative?
3. Do you find them entertaining?
4. Do you think they appeal to people outside of the FS community? Should
5. Do you believe that they focus strongly enough on FS?
6. Do you believe that they focus too much on FS?
7. How could the interviews be brought to new audiences / be more effectively
8. Do you have any strong recommendations for future candidates?
9. Any other comments?
Free Software Foundation Europe
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 230 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Discussion