List of Free Software projects

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Thu Jan 20 20:02:49 UTC 2011

Maelle Costa wrote:
> On 01/20/2011 11:14 AM, MJ Ray wrote:
> > There is no edit link on the page and invitations to mail FSFE were
> > made both in the email to this list (quoted above) and the page.
[...]
> What I ment with "directly edit the wiki" presupposes one has the rights
> to edit it. This is the case when somenone is Fellow of FSFE or when
> someone has a guest account [1].

I've requested a guest account.  You don't half make it hard to
help you help free software projects sometimes!

I don't know what "contact adata" is either, but hopefully what
I add to the page will be sufficient.

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/