List of Free Software projects

Maelle Costa maelle at fsfe.org
Thu Jan 20 11:54:37 UTC 2011

Hi !

On 01/20/2011 11:14 AM, MJ Ray wrote:
> Matthias Kirschner <mk at office.fsfeurope.org>
>> * MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> [2011-01-19 20:03:54 +0000]:
>>
>>Just for clarification, this is not a list which will be maintained by
>> FSFE. It is a wiki page, and everybody can add Free Software projects.
>> We will just remove projects when we are noticed that it is not Free
>> Software.

> There is no edit link on the page and invitations to mail FSFE were
> made both in the email to this list (quoted above) and the page.

> Confused,

Sorry for these unclarities.

What I ment with "directly edit the wiki" presupposes one has the rights
to edit it. This is the case when somenone is Fellow of FSFE or when
someone has a guest account [1].

However, in any case (you edit the list, or we add the projects), we
would need more information on each project, at least their contact
adata, else it creates a supplementary workload for us to go looking for
this data. This is what we mean that we don't maintain the list : we
aggregate the info, but we don't do the research.

Thanks for helping us enrich the list,

Best,

Maëlle

[1]
https://wiki.fsfe.org/UserGuide?highlight=%28guest%29|%28accounts%29#Guest_accounts

--
Maëlle Costa
Free Software Foundation Europe - intern
im : maelle at jabber.fsfe.org