List of Free Software projects

Maelle Costa maelle at fsfe.org
Thu Jan 20 12:58:55 UTC 2011

On 01/20/2011 01:49 PM, Igor Zubiaurre wrote:

> Any restriction as to which projects to include? Should all projects hosted
> in any forge be included? That would be a HUGE list!

All projects should be *Free Software projects*
The projects we want to list are those you think need most help, deserve
most attention. The list might be long, but this would only be a good
sign of good health of the Free Software world, wouldn't it ? ;)

Regards
--
Maƫlle Costa
Free Software Foundation Europe - intern
im : maelle at jabber.fsfe.org