d-cubes, open pc and openpandora - cool?

Bernhard Reiter reiter at fsfeurope.org
Mon Apr 18 07:36:29 UTC 2011

Am Samstag, 16. April 2011 11:31:43 schrieb Federico Bruni:
> > http://www.d-cubes.be/
> > Belgian mini-company selling mini-computer: light and mini

> unfortunately this experience lasted 5 months, they stopped their
> activities (read the news in homepage)

I wasn't sure about it, as I do not understand French well.
This is why I'd asked about experience, I was hoping that someone had already
bought the hardware. The openpandora is a bit hard to get as well, as far as
I can tell. :)

--
FSFE -- Deputy Coordinator Germany                            (fsfeurope.org)
Your donation makes our work possible:  www.fsfeurope.org/help/donate.en.html