Accused of copyright infridgment

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Wed Feb 6 09:50:59 UTC 2008

On 06-Feb-2008, Antonello Lobianco wrote:
> On mercoledì 6 febbraio 2008, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Is copyright the only violation they are claiming? Ignore
> > meaningless "intellectual property" claims and look for what
> > specific law they claim you're violating.
>
> For now they only speak about "intellectual property rights", they
> never cite copyrights as well.

Meaningless unless they actually tell you what violation they're
accusing you of. That will need to be phrased in terms of one or more
specific laws, not the "intellectual property" nonsense.

--
 \         "I went over to the neighbor's and asked to borrow a cup of |
  `\    salt. 'What are you making?' 'A salt lick.'"  -- Steven Wright |