Doubts about the Italian Free Software Conference 2007

Stefano Maffulli maffulli at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 19 15:50:18 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 14:57 +0100, Nicola Larosa wrote:
> I hope someone will help me get a better understanding of such matters.

Nik,

I guess you have received the answer of the organizer of the conference
in Italian already.  To summarize for the rest of the list, the
conference being organized is a 3 days event: 2 days are used by a
scientific conference, the rest of the time will be dedicated to the
Italian wider community and a Fellowship meeting.  You are welcome to
participate to any part of the conference you prefer, nobody wants to
exclude you from sharing your experience as free software developer and
I'm sure that in the 3 days there will be time for this to happen.

Cheers,
Stefano
--
: Stefano Maffulli  : https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/maffulli/