3rd Fellowship Raffle to attract more Fellows

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 12 16:17:04 UTC 2007

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:
> Anyway, the FSFE asks its fellows to buy or use a device which only
> seems to be based on Free Software but in reality hides important
> details?

Well, like the webpages says: "FSFE wants to give to Fellows the opportunity
to help the N800 become a full Free Software device."

> From my experience
> with the N770 there is even no way to flash it without using a
> proprietary tool.  Thus it might even be non-GPL compliant.

I don't know if this has been checked for the N800, I'll raise it, and I'll
pass on this link:

--
CiarĂ¡n O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by