pric 31-Jan-2007

Reinhard Mueller mueller at fsfeurope.org
Wed Jan 31 12:54:21 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 31.01.2007, 20:19 +1100 schrieb Ben Finney:
> This has happened several times recently. The message header fields
> indicate it's being posted from an fsfeurope.org account. Is this
> true? If so, can it please be made to stop?

As far as I can tell, the message header fields indicate the mail has
been sent from aso10.internetdsl.tpnet.pl, which is clearly not an
address under FSFE's control. The From: header is obviously forged.

So there's not much we can do, unfortunately.
--
Reinhard Mueller
Free Software Foundation Europe           (http://www.fsfeurope.org)