Google Code Hosting
sam at liddicott.com
Fri Oct 27 13:59:39 UTC 2006
* Alfred M. Szmidt wrote, On 27/10/06 13:42:
> > Which are perfectly fine. Please refrain from spreading FUD.
> > The requirement for FDL wrt documentation is no different than
> > the requirement for the GPL or a GPL compatible license when it
> > comes to software.
> PLEASE let's not start this discussion again. It's been done to
> If it was, the MJ would be spreading FUD. Since he does, it is still
> alive and kicking.
I just have one point to ask AMS, as he seems to know:
Are Savannah hosted projects required to have project documentation the
MJ Ray said yes; I can't tell if AMS is
1. disagreeing with this as a fact, or
2. disagreeing whether or not this should be a problem;
3. or disagreeing with whether or not anyone should be able to point it
out as something for consideration.
(2) has been done to death, I don't intend to debate (3), I would just
like to clarify (1).
More information about the Discussion