licensing question for a C++ template library

BenoƮt Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Oct 25 07:40:28 UTC 2006

Thanks very much for your answers.

> See the C++ run-time library
> and the GNAT run-time library for examples (Ada is quite similar to
> C++, at least in GCC's implementation).

What do you call the C++ runtime library? I looked at the GNU STL, but all I
saw was the GPL2 license unmodified.

Also I couldn't find the license for the GNAT runtime library, any link?

Can I ask you if you might help us fill the table in my first post? If I
understand well, Simo's answer, though useful, wasn't specific to the case of
a template library.

Benoit