Fwd: [Fwd: [Cc-icommons] PRESS RELEASE: Microsoft and Creative Commons Release Tool for Copyright Licensing]

Stefano Maffulli stef at zoomata.com
Sun Jun 25 16:21:20 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 11:02 +0200, Andreas K. Foerster wrote:
> Wow, now Creative Commons authors have the FREEDOM to restrict their
> works to customers of Microsoft at last!

Yes, I personally concur: endorsing so enthusiastically this very silly
plugin is the stupidest move that Lessig did lately.  How can somebody
write something like "Code is law" and then be happy about having a
license applied to content encoded into non-standard format and non-free
software?  Who cares, I say.

regards
stef