Fwd: [Fwd: [Cc-icommons] PRESS RELEASE: Microsoft and Creative Commons Release Tool for Copyright Licensing]

Andreas K. Foerster list at AKFoerster.de
Wed Jun 21 09:02:18 UTC 2006

Am Wednesday, dem 21. Jun 2006 schrieb Myriam Rita Schweingruber:

> ?The goal of Creative Commons is to provide authors and artists with
> simple tools to mark their creative work with the freedom they intend it
> to carry,? said Lawrence Lessig, professor of law at Stanford Law School
> and founder of Creative Commons. ?We?re incredibly excited to work with
> Microsoft to make that ability easily available to the hundreds of
> millions of users of Microsoft Office.?

Wow, now Creative Commons authors have the FREEDOM to restrict their
works to customers of Microsoft at last!
What a big deal for freedom! :-(

--
AKFoerster