Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Sat Feb 11 18:24:31 UTC 2006

   > I now fail to see why I should continue this discussion with you.
   > I was hoping for a level headed one and you seemed to want the
   > same thing, but now you have resorted to the same low level
   > tactic as MJ.

   I asked some clear questions. You do not answer them. Who's
   resorting to "low level tactic"?

I was going to answer them, but since you are to busy playing a low
level tactic game, I will refrain from sending my message.  Please do
not send any further messages to me on this topic, I will not answer
them.  I will send the message I promised to send since it is
partially written, so I will finish it, but please do not respond to
it; I do not wish to continue this discussion with you anymore since
you are not capable of having a level headed discussion.

Sorry.