Savannah rejects a project because it uses GPL

Alfred M. Szmidt ams at gnu.org
Sat Feb 11 17:41:58 UTC 2006

   >    As you claim to understand the FDL much better than others,
   >    could you explain whether or not the FDL would allow this case
   >    at all, and if so, what it would mean for the mentioned
   >    sections (of course, backing this up with references to the
   >    FDL text).
   >
   > I didn't make such a claim, or even implied it.

   If you accuse others of not even having read it based on your
   interpretations, and constantly express your interpretations of it
   as facts, not opinions, you clearly do imply it.

Once again, I did not make any such claims.  Please, stop insisting on
it.  I claimed that _MJ_ hadn't read the GFDL.  So once again, stop
accusing me of things that you perfectly know I didn't say or even
imply.

   Now, are you going to answer to the main points, instead of picking
   on side-issues again?

I will answer it, in due time; unless you wish something that was
written in haste.