FSFE "Accessible Data Formats" page?

Andres K. Foerster list at AKFoerster.de
Tue May 31 17:54:32 UTC 2005

> On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 19:14 +0100, J. Grant wrote:

> > Hi, I wonder if FSFE would be interested in listing certified open,
> > accessible data formats?

Here in germany there is a similar project.
They go the other way: they provide open letters, which try to describe
why special formats should NOT be used. So whenever you get a file which
you can't use, you can point the sender to the open letter...
Of course the letters also show the alternatives.

http://www.deshalbfrei.org/
(language: German)

It is a wiki system, so everybody can add his thoughts.

--
AKFoerster