FSFE "Accessible Data Formats" page?

Immanuel Witschi immanuel at gmx.ch
Mon May 30 11:58:55 UTC 2005

Hi JG

thanks for your input. usually this kind of subjects are discussed on
the discussion list (discussion at fsfeurope.org) .

Nevertheless I think this is a good idea. It could as well be a
link-list to such pages we recommend, since I'm shure that such lists
exist already somewhere (you know probably better than I). As I saw the
FSF in the US has a kind of a collection of software listed. - So
Document-Formats are still missing.

Let's see what others mean...

cheers
Immanuel