xtcommerce.com and his shop no. 3

Kein Ende inSicht at gmx.de
Fri Dec 10 11:03:10 UTC 2004

but what does this mean:

the licence.txt file of the 3rd release contains in first the GPL

GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE

Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc. 675 Mass Ave,
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA. Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute
verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.

Preamble
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to
share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended
to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software--to make sure
the software is free for all its users.

Can I change this Licence?, because the mods of xtc did so under the
preamble of the gpl! Isn't it Copyright over Copyright = rubbish?

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail