T-Shirts(?)

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed May 15 13:24:32 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 12:33, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> Another thing we've been thinking about was whether we should maybe
> open a second line of FSF Europe t-shirts, for which some feedback
> would be welcome. Some ideas would be:
>
>  a) Logo¹ on front on the left chest about hand size, GPL preamble on
>     the back.

I like this one best for t-shirts...

>  b) "Europe on the GNU" on front, FSF Europe Logo¹ centered over the
>     shoulder blades.

If sweatshirts are not made, maybe having two t-shirts with both a) and
b) would be nice, if possible.

>  c) Only Logo¹ on front on the left chest about hand size.

This one is good for sweat-shirts, if they are made at all, but maybe
it's too minimalistic for t-shirts. However, some like one colour
t-shirts with just a logo.

Cheers,

+ So let's do it...?