T-Shirts(?)

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Wed May 15 11:33:51 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

Thomas Templin just visited me and volunteered to evaluate the
possibility of printing HURD T-Shirts in time for the LinuxTag in
Karlsruhe (given that the HURD team finishes their design draft in
time).

Another thing we've been thinking about was whether we should maybe
open a second line of FSF Europe t-shirts, for which some feedback
would be welcome. Some ideas would be:

 a) Logo¹ on front on the left chest about hand size, GPL preamble on
    the back.

 b) "Europe on the GNU" on front, FSF Europe Logo¹ centered over the
    shoulder blades.

 c) Only Logo¹ on front on the left chest about hand size.

Sweatshirts may also be a possibility. But then they should
preferrably be minimalistic, I guess. So what about:

 * Logo¹ on front on the left chest about hand size.

Should the timing work out: What is your opinion? Feedback welcome
until Friday, May 17th.

Regards,
Georg

¹ for instance http://gnuhh.org/work/fsf-europe/logo.html