The Hurd

Eneko Lacunza eneko.lacunza at hispalinux.es
Fri Mar 22 21:08:33 UTC 2002

Hi! 8)

El vie, 22-03-2002 a las 15:00, Marcus Brinkmann escribió:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:11:05PM +0100, Eneko Lacunza wrote:
> > 	I don't think so. Most Linux users talk about and understand what Free
> > Software is and means.
> Maybe they do (although I doubt it), most of them don't share the
> vision.  Most use it because "it works" and "is gratis", not because
> it is "free software".

	Currently? Yes. But I think they (we) do see that although currently
the main reason is that is is free/gratis  (this is each day less true),
in the future it will be better (more capabilities/stability) and for
everyone (not owned by a company). And it won't be lost if the company
ceases operation ;)

> > > Why? Maybe all people are in HispaLinux because GNU/Linux never used
> > > to refer to GNU and thereby the FSFs.
> > 	Marcus, I don't know.
> My main reason to reply to this mail:  You are not replying to me,
> but to Jeroen! ;)

	You're right, I'm sorry! 8)

	This is quite funny, isn't it? I should spend less time in front of my
monitor so that my head runs better ;)

Regards.

--
Eneko Lacunza

  # Por un mundo con conocimiento libre #
Apoya el Software Libre - No a las patentes de software

http://www.hispalinux.es - http://www.es.gnome.org
http://www.fsfeurope.org - http://sincanon.hispalinux.es