BitKeeper license critic

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 7 10:10:59 UTC 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 12:40:28AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:
> > [...] http://subversion.tigris.org/ [...]
>
> This seems to be where the smart money is right now, from people I know.
> What features does BitKeeper have that are needed to be added to subversion?

Arch has a quick comparison chart started.

It has always stopped me (personally) from trying Aegis or cook in
the past, that I could never easily find a comparison
what really is different to cvs or make and a real reason to use it.

My emails suggesting to add an overview comparision at a place easy
to find where never satisfactory answered.
(Note: This was _years_ ago.)

Now I personally tend to try SCons over make next time I need this technology.
	Bernhard