MobiliX.org: severe charge with trademark issues by "Asterix and Obelix"

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed Jan 9 21:12:47 UTC 2002

Thorsten Körner <thorstenkoerner at thorsti.org> writes:

> > I really don't understand why someone tries this hard to stop the
> > development of the Open-Source movement and other on-line groups.
> > When visting gravenreuth.de I took a brief look at his 'hall of fame': he
> > really should re-think his motivation (justice or money?).
>
> MONEY no doubt !!!

I think he loves his work.  I would probably, too, I think it's real
fun to be creative in this way (but of course I prefer I direct my
creativity to other areas).

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/