MobiliX.org: severe charge with trademark issues by "Asterix and Obelix"

Jan-Hendrik Palic palic at billgotchy.de
Wed Jan 9 20:24:16 UTC 2002

Hi ...

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 06:10:33PM +0100, Eike Lange wrote:
>> On Qua, 2002-01-09 at 12:25, Werner Heuser wrote:
>> There's something I don't understand here. When you register a trademark
>> you're supposed to define classes of products and/or services for your
>> trademark. The classification used in Europe is in
>> http://classifications.wipo.int/fulltext/nice8/enmain.htm.
>> Do you know what class(es) they have registered ?
>Both have class 9. There is a german link about it:
>  http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/hob-08.01.02-000/

What about all free projects with names, which are similar to names from
commercial names? I think it is more possible to get into trouble with
people like Gravenreuth every day those poeple could do their work.
Are there people, where you can go, if you have some problem with that,
maybe the fsf?

	Best Regards

		Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de"
E-Mail: "palic at billgotchy.de"