Why we speak about Free Software

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan at intevation.de
Wed Apr 24 07:31:37 UTC 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:06:01AM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
> 	I see that the situation described in
>
> 	http://mailman.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/discussion/2002-February/002267.html
>
> 	did not change. Who should we contact to encourage them to actually
> speak about Free Software ?

I guess someone of icube did subscribe to the campaign.
A subscription to the campaign means that the management
of icube made the decision. So, if the actual subcriber
can not be reached anymore I propose to contact
the management of icube and ask why their commitment
did not work out in the web pages.

My personal opinion is that if the web pages did not
change, also the corporate culture did not adopt the term
Free Software nor understand the problem of the other term.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/